Things to Do
- Oxbow Public Market – In the heart of downtown Napa’s Oxbow District, Oxbow Public Market is a one-of-a-kind place, not to be missed.
- Biking – Visit Napa Valley Bike Tours, and enjoy a tour of the Napa Valley from a bicycle seat.
- Ride the Wine Train – A scenic trip up valley on the Wine Train offers brunch, lunch and dinner, in addition to special events.
- Ballooning – A Balloon Ride first thing in the morning is a great way to start your day in the Napa Valley.
- Shopping – The Factory Stores in Napa provide discount shopping on big name brand items.
You can find great restaurants on any budget in Napa!
Here are some of our top picks:
If you’re looking for a great wine to start (and finish) your Napa Valley Escape, try my own blend Aequitas . Founded in 2010, Aequitas Vineyards sits high on Atlas Peak with a panoramic view of Napa Valley.
Why not travel in style?
SafeRide Wine Tours Limousine Services is owned and operated by two retired law enforcement officers and available at anytime so you can Safely tour as many wineries as you like!
They also offer car service to and from the airport.