Things to Do
- Oxbow Public Market – In the heart of downtown Napa’s Oxbow District, Oxbow Public Market is a one-of-a-kind place, not to be missed.
- Biking – Visit Napa Valley Bike Tours, and enjoy a tour of the Napa Valley from a bicycle seat.
- Ride the Wine Train – A scenic trip up valley on the Wine Train offers brunch, lunch and dinner, in addition to special events.
- Ballooning – A Balloon Ride first thing in the morning is a great way to start your day in the Napa Valley.
- Shopping – The Factory Stores in Napa provide discount shopping on big name brand items.
You can find great restaurants on any budget in Napa!
Here are some of our top picks:
If you’re looking for a great wine to start (and finish) your Napa Valley Escape, try my own blend Aequitas . Founded in 2010, Aequitas Vineyards sits high on Atlas Peak with a panoramic view of Napa Valley.
Why not travel in style?
Vine View Tours & Transportation is a boutique, luxury transportation company located in Napa, Ca. Services include Wine Tours, Dinner Transportation, Airport Transfers and Concierge Services.